Found

Some people are bothered by the way we are tracked and traced by our choices online but I, for one, am happy that I am often shown things that do interest me.  
A few months ago I took a course from a group called Commune.  It was a week of free classes in yoga, meditation and mental health.  Of course it was a sampling of what the group has to offer if you join.  I didn't join.
Then last weekend Facebook showed me 
This amazing video And after watching it I was inspired to sign up for the free videos.  Boy am I glad I did! I can tell I am going to get so much out of this.  Not only do I want to see the movie really bad but the "Summit" is a compilation of a good amount of the interviews they did to make the film.  Gurus in their fields.  Award winning authors, yogis, meditation teachers...I think this is what I have been seeking.  You can actually watch the entire series of interviews for free or you can buy lifetime access for a fee.  Since my time is limited by my commitments I opted to pay and can't wait to get started.  I believe this is the path to better mental health and more internal peace.  I felt it just from watching the movie trailer above.  I know my weight and physical health are a cover for the unhealthy parts of my mind and that is where the real change needs to take place. I close my eyes in a moment of peace and take a big exhale.  I am enjoying the journey and it hasn't even begun yet.  I will share what I experience.

Comments

Popular Posts