All New

I am still here, just have lots going on. In a crazy turn of events, I got the medical coding position with the medical clinic where I have been working for 10 years. I have been an optician for 20 years so it's a little intimidating to think about starting fresh in a field that I am completely green in, but once I am trained I get to work from home so it's 100,000% worth it. And I get to keep my same wage instead of taking a pay cut like I was expecting. My new boss is so nice and I can't wait to stop working with the public because I'm seriously burnt-out on it. This Friday is my last day in optical and I'll start my new position on Monday. We close on our house Aug 6th and I'm taking a week off to move. We are really excited to move into our first home. I can't believe my home office will be overlooking Lake Michigan. I'm going to be so spoiled! We've been busy packing and cleaning and donating and I still feel like we have so much more to do. That's how moving goes! My eating has been atrocious. I simply don't have mental space for focusing on it. I plan to get things back under control once we settle into our new house. I will also be working an office job now so I will have more control over eating snacks at regular intervals since there won't be a sales floor to man. Maybe it's not the most inspiring post but I am in the path of a lot of positive changes and am looking forward to my fresh start!

Comments

  1. Sounds like lots of changes are coming at you fast. Positive though so that is fantastic. Good Luck on everything and I hope it all goes smoothly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful! I am so excited for you!!!! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts