Working it Out

I have been so busy I forgot to post my weight from Sunday. I started at 206 and after 4 weeks I ended at 198, so I lost 8 pounds last month. Not too shabby. I was hoping for 10 pounds but I'll take 8 for sure. I was pretty religious to it too. Aunt Flow is due at the end of the week so I have just been feeling super stabby and not energetic this week. Nothing out of the norm, for sure. I have not done yoga in days and don't feel like it. I feel that familiar lack of care about all this BUT I know better now than in the past when I would just give up over feeling that way. This disinterest is driven by hormones, it's not real. So I just have to stick to it and in a week or so I'll be back to my peppy self. I'm vowing to not let my hormones ruin all my progress. I have stopped weighing and measuring and tracking and maybe that's not great but I was eating so many recipes that were complicated to track so I got lazy after that. I think I'll get back on track with that soon, maybe not this week since I already feel so sapped of energy. I am still on track with everything I eat, but with that nosh cravings I am having I'm allowing myself to eat until I feel satisfied as long as what I'm eating is itself low-carb. I know the calories add up, but I figure eating a bunch of raw almonds has to be better for me than diving into the pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting the reverend sent home with me after our board meeting. Actually getting to feel full is helping me stay on track so I'm using for a temporary tool. Anyway I'm hanging in there, making adjustments and working it out.

Comments

Popular Posts