Smart Pig

I am still here. I have been so distracted by life that I just haven't put my mind to blogging. I got all signed up for my course that I am taking for a potential career change and have been working at a pace I feel is pretty good considering I'm also working full time and being a mom and dog-mom too. I recently found out that instead of completing 20 heavy duty chapter in 20 weeks I will be doing 26 heavy duty chapters in 24 weeks. I am panicking and so so very stressed out. This course is for medical coding, so there is so very much to learn in such a short time. The certification test is 5 hours long so it's not a lightweight thing even though you take these classes online. Some of the in-school programs I have seen are 2 year courses so this is definitely the face-paced method and I am feeling pretty stressed out and not good enough to do pull it off. I don't think the course is designed well at all so I am trying to remember this when I get frustrated, the test is provided by a national organization so as long as I learn what I need to in order to pass the certification exam, it doesn't matter how I score in this coursework. Anyway, that has been sucking up a lot of my time and attention. I should be focusing on the food I'm eating right now because my annual physical exam is next week and I'm just eating whatever I want right now. Even though I have designed this week's food to be dairy-free and meat-free and lower carb, I had pizza last night and fish sandwich on Friday, etc etc. I don't feel like there is mental space and energy to focus on a clean diet and studying right now. I am a little scared of what my bloodwork will look like but if anything, that just leaves room for improvement for next year. I may go back to low-carb eating after a bit. Getting off dairy did nothing for my joints and honestly, when I eat dairy on the weekends, I don't notice a huge difference in how I feel. I have, since adding carbs back into my diet, been noticing negative side effects of it and I want to see if a low-carb diet will help turn those things around. Also, I really need my thyroid checked, my throat feels stressed and strained and hoarse from exhaustion and I do know the thyroid sits just below the larynx so I'm hoping I don't have a nodule on my thyroid, but whatever it is, the way I feel so drained of energy, I think it's my thyroid medicine needing to be adjusted or maybe I am deficient in something. So that I am hoping can get fixed soon. Other than a family trip, a personal trip to see John Edward (the psychic medium) in a Zoom meeting and getting my kids ready for their modified school years, not much is new. I am just plugging along with this new pace of life and looking forward to the time when it's all done and I can sink into a new job. No words of wisdom for eating but I did get a great message from a pig during meditation yesterday. He said, "Be like a tree; stand tall and firm, always be grounded and never stop growing. " That's one smart pig!

Comments

Popular Posts