Check in

Quick check in on Day 3. I stuck to all of my plans today. I did my very favorite yoga session, which is amazing if you have stiff hips or back from sitting a lot. I didn't add sweeteners to anything and didn't snack between meals. I made steak fajitas for our family dinner tonight and only are the meat and veggies with some cheese, sour cream and a little guacamole. I am in the habit of weighing myself after work, just out of curiosity, and today I was 160.2. I am trying not to get too caught up in that number because I know how fickle the scale can be, especially when I am beginning to work out more, which should equate to more muscle. Anyway, my challenge is going great so far. I am looking forward to seeing the changes as the month progresses.

Comments

  1. Great job!!!!! I hear you…yoga is amazing for taking care of aches and pains and stiffness!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts