Little Strategies

You know it's a good morning when you find yourself dancing to your alarm!  I love the fact that iPhones now allow you to set your alarm to your iTunes library.  Right now I have my 4:50 am alarm set to NoNo's song "Pumping Blood" because my interpretation of this song 'celebrate life'!  If I am lazy and don't get up to work out, my 5:30 alarm is one of the pleasant-but-less-inspiring tones they've installed on the phone.  These strategies might be small, but they work sometimes.
I had an awesome dance session today, better than i've had in so so long.  I was sweaty and happy and felt thinner.  And for the first time in forever, my quad muscles were sore from the deep squats I was able to do (finally!!).  I felt like I found a small portion of my mojo and normalcy again.  
I know it sounds absurd, but I think the garcinia is working already!  I feel like I have melted some of my stomach(s) away and I  definitely seeing my shoulders and collarbone peek out more. I need to focus on my upper body more, sticky hot temps will be here before we know it!
Now that the snow is starting to melt, I am thinking about hitting the gym again in the mornings.  It would be like a 20- minute window, so I'd be having to do either only a few moves or supersets or droplets.  This idea will take more planning so I can make the most of my time there.  
I got a new app, think it's called Body Challenge, it helps track measurements and weight.  It will be much handier than a bunch of loose papers all over.  I am interested to see if my measurements truly have changed, I will likely measure and weigh on Fridays, because I made a "soft start" on Friday.  
I am noticing that stuffy sinuses and stiffness both disguise themselves as tiredness, something I will need to remind myself of as I go on.  The garcinia makes me thirsty, so some of its effect has a diuretic quality.  If you decide to try it, make sure you drink lots of water.  No other noticed "side effects".  Think I will go up to the 'weight loss' dose tomorrow.  Not sure how long I'll continue to take it, if I see a difference it'll be hard to stop.  It does seem to be improving my mood.  Who can argue with that?!
Today feels pretty awesome.  Hope your day does too!

Comments

Popular Posts