Monday Blurb

This will be an abbreviated post, as my work environment becomes busier and I prepare for final exams at school this week. 
Things I am excited about:
-I had an awesome weight session this morning, and I feel like it really did something
-I finally renewed my subscription to Oxygen magazine, an endless source of inspiration
-I did really good last week
-I have a renewed enthusiasm about my body and where I can take it
-The weather is going to be really nice this week :)
-This is my last week of class before a nice long summer break.

Over the weekend, I reminded myself that I am halfway to my goal, and that starting was the hardest part.  Every day I get multiple chances to make healthy choices that will enrich my life in the long term.
Hope you are all having an awesome, revved up Monday!

Comments

Popular Posts