Jan 1 measurements

Despite the scale being a little fickle lately, my measurements, one month out, are promising.  Here are the results, in terms of loss.
Bust: 1 1/8 inch
Chest: 1 1/4 inch
Waist: 7/8 inch
Hips: 2 inches
Midway: 1 1/8 inches
Thighs 1/4 inch
Calves: 1/8 inch
Upper arm: 1/2 inch
Forearms: 1/8 inch

Not too bad for the scale only showing 10-12 pounds of loss.  The inches are much more meaningful than the pounds.  That indicates the gain of muscle and loss of fat, especially in my fattest part, my hips.  So, the results are fantastic!  The only number that didn't budge was my knee measurement, the part of the leg right above the knee.  I am fortunate to have fairly decent legs, and I don't hold a lot of weight at the knee, so that is insignificant to me at this point.  I have also noticed, but haven't measured a difference in my wrist, as my watch fits loose now. 
So a new year will bring about the changes I have been wanting to make for so long!  I am excited to be taking this journey, and can't wait to see what 2011 brings!  Happy New Year everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts