I Need a Nap

Ahhh, Monday, how I love thee.  Probably because I am not employed.  I had my big, important interview this morning, and I think I did really well, as the interviewers kept looking at each other, agreeing that I answered each question well.  I came up with relavent questions for them (the hardest part for me) and they gave me a formal application which I promplty turned into to headquarters within an hour of my interview.  After any interview, I have a million doubts, but I feel really good about this one.  If I don't get the job, I will be shocked and disappointed. 
All that running around changed my normal routine a little, and I ended up working out later than I normally do, which can be rough on my focus and ambition/energy level.  Though I was feeling extra sluggish, I made myself push until I was completely exhausted.  Before I even caught my breath, I was out the door for a half hour of high intensity cardio outside.  By the time I got home, I was ready to drop!  I had a delicious turkey burger and orange for lunch/recovery and now, for the first time today, I am relaxing.  I am going to sleep like a log tonight!
My Monday weigh in is 168, but I'm not going to go making a big deal about that number because every time I do,  the number goes away, and not in the right direction! 
My joints are not liking this cold, wet winter, I am starting to feel my age.  So, I have upped my dosage of  fish oils to 3-4grams per day, which is the level my doctor told me I need in order to have any effect on cholesterol as well.  We'll see how that works.  I could just move out of the state.  Would that I could!
This lackluster post is the result of me completely exhausting myself with my workout, so I will spare you the long, drawn-out pepfest I normally post.  For today.  Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend and a good start to the week!

Comments

  1. Good luck with the job. I hope you get it! Way to push through and make yourself work out even though you weren't motivated to do it at first.

    TalkativeTaurus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind the fish oils, try eating tinned Mackerel fillets in tomato sauce instead, lovely grub. Also if you are in an interview and answer a question and they just keep looking at you without saying anything after you answered, don't start babbling. It's the oldest trick in the book. Just look at them calmly and wait for the next question.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts